Skip to main content

Ricky Martin again accused of sexual assault by his nephew

 The star is already at the heart of a lawsuit against his 21-year-old nephew whom he accuses of wanting to harm his career by making false accusations.

UNITED STATES - The Puerto Rican star will once again face justice. A new complaint for sexual assault was filed Friday against singer and actor Ricky Martin , according to information from the Associated Press released on Saturday, September 10.

Given the nature of the complaint, no information about who made it and the details were released by San Juan police spokesman Edward Ramírez. On the other hand, according to a source quoted by AP , the person behind this complaint would be none other than the young nephew of the star of the song, Dennis Yadiel Sánchez Martin.

But this complaint has not yet triggered any arrests because of the age of the facts. The local police have already said that the investigation is ongoing and that they will determine whether the charges against the author of María are justified.

Ricky Martin's lawyer, José Andréu-Fuentes, however, denied these accusations outright, as reported by Deadline . “These claims are extremely offensive and completely out of touch with reality ,” he said. "  When this man has made similar allegations before, his lawsuit had to be withdrawn , not least because he himself admitted under oath that Ricky Martin had never assaulted him in any way."

Incest and violence

Indeed, last July, the nephew of the singer, aged 21, had already found himself in the heart of the news because of a previous accusation against Ricky Martin. He notably accused the 50-year-old singer of domestic violence and incest, resulting in a restraining order "  based on completely false allegations", according to the Latin American music specialist.

The former Menudo member also alleges that Sanchez posted his cellphone number on the internet and made an Instagram account for one of his children, which unnerved the father of four. 

Martin believes he’s missed out on lucrative business opportunities, the suit states, and is looking for $20 million in damages. 

Additionally, the entertainer — who parents Valentino and Matteo, both 14, and Lucia and Renn, both 3, with husband Jwan Yosef — says he and his family feel “unsafe” in Puerto Rico due to Sanchez’s alleged behavior. 

A rep for Martin did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment. 

Back in July, Martin explained in a video obtained by Page Six why he had not addressed Sanchez’s allegations of incestuous relations when they first came out — despite his team vehemently denying the “false and fabricated” claims at the time.

“For two weeks, I was not allowed to defend myself because I was following procedure, where the law … obligated me not to talk until I was in front of the judge,” Martin, who was dressed formally in a suit and tie, said in the clip.

Martin’s attorneys told Page Six the accuser “confirmed to the court that his decision to dismiss the matter was his alone, without any outside influence or pressure, and the accuser confirmed he was satisfied with his legal representation in the matter.”

Sanchez, who is the son of Ricky’s half-sister Vanessa Martin, previously alleged that he and his uncle were in a seven-month relationship, and Ricky stalked him at his house after they broke up two months ago.

In his video message, Ricky expressed relief over the case’s dismissal but noted its negative impact on his loved ones’ lives. 

“Thank God these claims were proven to be false, but I’m going to tell you the truth, it has been so painful and devastating for me, for my family for my friends,” he said. “I don’t wish this upon anybody.”

https://www.digi.com/support/forum/user/pursangaperu

https://folkd.com/user/pursangaperu

https://www.authorstream.com/pursangaperu/

https://creativemarket.com/users/pursangaperu

https://www.businesslistings.net.au/HEALTH/VIC/Lima_East/Pursanga_Peru/768658.aspx

https://forum.maidenfans.com/members/pursangaperu.124955/#about

https://unloze.com/members/pursangaperu.7935/#about

https://american-classifieds.net/postad.php?adid=798524

https://my.desktopnexus.com/pursangaperu/

https://paper.li/~/publisher/9549978d-224b-4413-b809-35b0c4ce8c0c

https://anwenbowler.freeforums.net/thread/5/pursanga-peru

https://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?members/pursangaperu.23527/#about

https://imgops.com/www.todaykhoe.com/es/pursanga-peru/

https://myapnea.org/members/pursangaperu/posts

https://botman.io/forum/u/pursangaperu

http://www.shadowville.com/board/general-discussions/pursanga-peru#p549485

http://spdsupport.org/forum/thread-5822.html

https://www.classifiedads.com/health_medical/1x48qz6qt3cx6

https://www.deviantart.com/pursangaperu

https://coldplaying.com/profile/140468-pursangaperu/?tab=field_core_pfield_1

https://devpost.com/davideburnetty?ref_content=user-portfolio&ref_feature=portfolio&ref_medium=global-nav

https://www.magcloud.com/user/pursangaperu

https://sketchfab.com/pursangaperu

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?members/pursanga-peru.121693/

https://www.pinterest.cl/davideburnetty/

https://www.tetongravity.com/community/profile/Pursanga%20Peru/

https://loop.frontiersin.org/people/2005120/bio

https://xtremepape.rs/members/pursangaperu.352255/#about

https://imageshack.com/user/pursangaperu

https://mc-drugs.com/members/pursangaperu.27713/#about

https://medium.com/@davideburnetty/pursanga-peru-b4d0c17ea3c4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At least four dead in Tulsa hospital

At least four people died on Wednesday after a man opened fire at a hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in the southern United States. The shooter allegedly killed himself. “Officers are currently checking every room in the building for any threats,” police said earlier this evening. Although the identity of the killer has not been confirmed, it is thought to be a man between 35 and 40 years old, said Mr Brooks. The suspect was in possession of two firearms at the time of the shooting. “The shooter is dead. We believe he committed suicide,” the deputy chief added. It was while reading the news that she learned that an active shooter was at Saint Francis Hospital. “I went there to see a doctor two months ago. This hospital was one of the safest places in the world. I guess that's not the case anymore,” she blurts out. https://www.youonline.online/post/1122587_25-funny-moments-in-epl-season-2-watch-here-amazing-amp-hilarious-scenes-enjoy-it-funny-moments-in-epl-season-2-with-your-family-or-...

United States: a motorist locks her son in the trunk to have him tested

A Texan teacher was arrested Monday, January 3 for placing her 13-year-old son, who is positive for coronavirus, in the trunk of his car. She didn't want to  https://flipboard.com/@hempleafcbd50b4/hemp-leaf-cbd-gummies-hemp-leaf-cbd-gummies-reviews-e2t7l3ngy risk being infected in her turn. An American from Texas, who had locked her 13-year-old son in the trunk of his car to be tested,  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1022457921623737603 is the subject of criminal proceedings but also testimonies of support which came out on Monday, January 10. Sarah Beam went to Pridgeon  http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?members/hemp-leaf-cbd-gummies.97691/ Stadium in Houston on Monday, January 3, where you can get tested without getting out of your car. To the site manager, she explained that she came for her son, who was positive for coronavirus during a previous test,  https://sketchfab.com/hempleafcbdgummiesbuy but preferred to put him in the trunk of his car. The site worker a...

North Korea: Pyongyang threatens to resume nuclear missile tests

 Bracing for 'long-winded showdown' with US, North Korea plans to resume nuclear missile testing North Korea threatened a possible resumption of its long-range nuclear and ballistic missile tests during a politburo meeting on Wednesday January 19 under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, who is preparing for "a confrontation long term" with the United States. " The hostile policy and military threat of the United States has reached a danger line that can no longer be ignored" and the meeting of the Politburo of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party "ordered (...) to quickly consider the matter a resumption "of all temporarily suspended activities, North Korea's official KCNA news agency reported on Thursday, obviously referring to  nuclear  and long-range missile programs. Kim Jong Un announced a moratorium on nuclear and long-range ballistic missile testing in 2018, saying his goals were achieved, but threatened to lift the moratorium aft...