Skip to main content

FOR A TIME OUSTED FROM THE WEB, THE CONSERVATIVE SOCIAL NETWORK PARLER BUYS A HOST

He had been temporarily ousted from the web after the attack on the Capitol in January 2021.

Parler, a social network popular with American conservatives that was temporarily ousted from the web after the Capitol attack in January 2021, announced on Friday that it had bought a company offering internet hosting services.

Deploring at the time the multiplication of threats of violence and illegal activities on Parler, Apple and Google removed the social network from their download platforms, while Amazon decided to no longer host it on its servers , ostracizing indeed the platform.

Talking had taken over a month to find a way to get back online.

Cardioxil Hungary: Hipertónia Ellen, Használat, Előnyök! Vásárolj Most

"Bypass the sector"

To avoid a similar situation, the company raised new funds, $16 million, and acquired Dynascale, a company that offers solutions for hosting data on private or external servers. It's an "alternative to big tech vendors," says Parler.

The social network says it wants to "bypass the sector by building the first technological infrastructure and platform in the world respecting freedom of expression".

For the occasion, the company has created a new entity, Parlement Technologies, which will oversee Dynascale and the Parler social network.

One of the alternative social networks to emerge out of the social media backlash of the Trump era is apparently going to try something new.

HeartTonus Vélemények: Hungary Legjobb Eredmény 2022! Ár és Vásárlás

Parler announced Friday that it has acquired a cloud company called Dynascale in order to expand its vision beyond offering an (ostensibly) anything-goes social app to provide infrastructure for businesses that run the risk of getting the boot from mainstream providers.

The social app Parler will now operate under a new parent company known as Parlement Technologies, which also announced a fresh round of $16 million for the pivot toward infrastructure. The company didn’t name who contributed the new money, but previously received key investment from the deep-pocketed Republican donor Rebekah Mercer.

Parler’s CEO George Farmer, who will also lead the new parent company, told The Wall Street Journal that Parlement is “talking to a large range of conservative businesses” that could use its new cloud services. Farmer took over at Parler following the ouster of John Matze, a change of leadership apparently orchestrated by Mercer.

Keto Bullet Ár: Vélemények, működik, vagy átverés? Vásárolj Most

Parler topped App Store charts in early January 2021 after Twitter and Facebook banned President Trump for inciting violence at the U.S. Capitol. But that success was short-lived — Apple and Google removed the app from their respective software stores after drawing a line between Parler and the January 6 violence. Amazon also pulled its web hosting, a trifecta of consequences that clearly made an impact on the company, even after it returned to tech giants’ good graces.

Apple reinstated Parler in April 2021 after the app promised to moderate additional content on iOS, bringing it into compliance with the company’s standards. Google only allowed the app back into the Play Store earlier this month, indicating that Parler adjusted the Android app to meet the company’s requirements for “robust” moderation.

Parler returns to a more crowded landscape of platforms catering to conservatives ready to jump ship from mainstream social networks. Trump launched his own app, Truth Social, in February, luring his supporters with the promise of unfiltered tweet-like posts.

https://myapnea.org/members/williambgatton/posts

https://botman.io/forum/u/williambgatton

https://photopeach.com/user/williambgatton

http://www.shadowville.com/board/general-discussions/king-cobra-gummies-13#p551393

http://spdsupport.org/forum/thread-5826.html

https://www.classifiedads.com/health_medical/x481cz7nx3cx5

https://www.deviantart.com/williambgatton

https://coldplaying.com/profile/140502-williambgatton/?tab=field_core_pfield_1

https://devpost.com/williambgatton?ref_content=user-portfolio&ref_feature=portfolio&ref_medium=global-nav

https://www.magcloud.com/user/williambgatton

https://muckrack.com/king-cobra-gummies-3/bio

https://sketchfab.com/williambgatton

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?members/williambgatton.122088/

https://in.pinterest.com/williambgatton/

https://www.gamedesire.com/player/williambgatton

https://www.themetwallynetwork.com/hertauria

http://community.getvideostream.com/user/hertauria

https://kukooo.com/http-www-kingcobragummiesofficial-com-3/

https://todaynewsreviews.blogspot.com/2022/09/r-kelly-found-guilty-of-child.html

https://www.todaykhoe.com/hu/keto-bullet-ar/

https://www.todaykhoe.com/hu/cardioxil-hungary/

https://www.todaykhoe.com/hu/hearttonus-velemenyek/

https://www.todaykhoe.com/hu/keto-bullet-ar/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At least four dead in Tulsa hospital

At least four people died on Wednesday after a man opened fire at a hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in the southern United States. The shooter allegedly killed himself. “Officers are currently checking every room in the building for any threats,” police said earlier this evening. Although the identity of the killer has not been confirmed, it is thought to be a man between 35 and 40 years old, said Mr Brooks. The suspect was in possession of two firearms at the time of the shooting. “The shooter is dead. We believe he committed suicide,” the deputy chief added. It was while reading the news that she learned that an active shooter was at Saint Francis Hospital. “I went there to see a doctor two months ago. This hospital was one of the safest places in the world. I guess that's not the case anymore,” she blurts out. https://www.youonline.online/post/1122587_25-funny-moments-in-epl-season-2-watch-here-amazing-amp-hilarious-scenes-enjoy-it-funny-moments-in-epl-season-2-with-your-family-or-...

United States: a motorist locks her son in the trunk to have him tested

A Texan teacher was arrested Monday, January 3 for placing her 13-year-old son, who is positive for coronavirus, in the trunk of his car. She didn't want to  https://flipboard.com/@hempleafcbd50b4/hemp-leaf-cbd-gummies-hemp-leaf-cbd-gummies-reviews-e2t7l3ngy risk being infected in her turn. An American from Texas, who had locked her 13-year-old son in the trunk of his car to be tested,  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1022457921623737603 is the subject of criminal proceedings but also testimonies of support which came out on Monday, January 10. Sarah Beam went to Pridgeon  http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?members/hemp-leaf-cbd-gummies.97691/ Stadium in Houston on Monday, January 3, where you can get tested without getting out of your car. To the site manager, she explained that she came for her son, who was positive for coronavirus during a previous test,  https://sketchfab.com/hempleafcbdgummiesbuy but preferred to put him in the trunk of his car. The site worker a...

North Korea: Pyongyang threatens to resume nuclear missile tests

 Bracing for 'long-winded showdown' with US, North Korea plans to resume nuclear missile testing North Korea threatened a possible resumption of its long-range nuclear and ballistic missile tests during a politburo meeting on Wednesday January 19 under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, who is preparing for "a confrontation long term" with the United States. " The hostile policy and military threat of the United States has reached a danger line that can no longer be ignored" and the meeting of the Politburo of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party "ordered (...) to quickly consider the matter a resumption "of all temporarily suspended activities, North Korea's official KCNA news agency reported on Thursday, obviously referring to  nuclear  and long-range missile programs. Kim Jong Un announced a moratorium on nuclear and long-range ballistic missile testing in 2018, saying his goals were achieved, but threatened to lift the moratorium aft...